23 4 / 2014
Go- once you get this list 5 things you like about yourself and then send it to 10 of your favorite followers. THERE IS NO WAY OUT AND YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY “NOTHING” so spread the self-esteem
Tagged by Kite-Dreams a few days ago. Then I forgot, as I usually do. But here it is.
1. I hate styrofoam. More than just a “styrofoam is awful for the environment” type of hatred. Hearing it crunched up (or even imagining it), touching it, the sound of it rubbing up against other things (such as paper bags, boxes, or other styrofoam) makes me cringe and want to crawl out of my skin. I will go out of my way to avoid it.
2. I had a tooth on the roof of my mouth, and then had to have it pulled into line with a tiny winch. I had to have surgery to expose it and put the winch on.
3. I have an excellent memory for dates, but a horrible one for faces. I can see a customer at work and then again ten minutes later and not recognize them, unless they had a distinguishing feature.
4. One of my thumbs is significantly shorter than the other. Apparently this is a rare genetic thing that only 1 in 1,000 people have, and is not because I sucked the short thumb for the first six years of my life, as I believed up until two years ago.
5. I’ve met J. K. Rowling twice. The first time I was so overwhelmed I couldn’t utter more than two words, but the second time I told her she inspired me to get back into writing.
I’m going to copy Kay and tag the first ten people on my dash, because I am too lazy to think up ten people. imnotuniqueimmonique, miss-kang, stuckinbowserscastle, abbylynne, snidjit, caapaldi (Annie, we haven’t talked in ages! Miss you!), leah617, thelifeguardlibrarian, oursistthefury, and szotticusprime.
23 4 / 2014
you guys wanna hear a joke
ok ok ok ok
how many ears does captain kirk have??
A LEFT EAR, A RIGHT EAR
AND A FINAL FRONT EAR
22 4 / 2014
- 1: remus’s father insulted him so he did it as an act of revenge
- 2: the temptation to succumb to the fact that biting remus whose name literally means ‘werewolf’ would be the greatest feat in lycanthropic irony the world had ever seen